- Fits true to size
- Size 38
- Tailored wear
- Mid weight ,non stretchy fabric
- Fabric 100% Polyester
- Lining 100% Viscose
- Dry-clean only
- Made in Serbia
Not your size? Don’t worry all our designs can be made to your measures. Feel free to contact us for more details.
ALEKSANDAR ZABUNOVIC will make sure the products you order are dispatched as soon as possible and, unless otherwise stipulated at the time of purchase, no later than thirty (30) days following the order date.
No delivery will be made to a post office box except for deliveries to the United Arab Emirates.
Several delivery methods are available:
- Standard, within 2-10 business days, depending on the destination.
- Express, within 2-5 business days, depending on the destination
- Same Day, only within the city of Belgrade, for orders validated before 3pm in business days
If you ordered more than one product unless otherwise stated, no partial delivery will be made and all the products ordered will be sent to you together in one shipment.
to protect your ready-to-wear items, we recommend that you look after them with care and have them dry cleaned.
In order to preserve the beauty of your leather item, we recommend that you treat it with the utmost of care:
- Avoid overloading your bag or small leather accessory.
- Protect it from sources of damp, excessive light and heat.
- Avoid rubbing against any abrasive surfaces or materials whose colours could rub off on your item.
- Avoid any contact with liquids, grease and chemicals.
- Do not use chemicals on the metal parts, you risk damaging their finish.
- When you are not using your bag, wrap it in tissue paper and store it in its pouch.
- If your leather bag or accessory presents traces of dirt or damp:
- Gently wipe the dirt away with a slightly damp, soft natural-coloured cloth.
- If your item comes into contact with water or grease, do not wipe it: dab it gently with a soft natural-coloured cloth or paper towel.
- Consult a cleaning specialist or contact the Schiaparelli Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can clean your jewellery yourself, provided you use a special product. To slow the oxidation of your jewellery, we advise you prevent the object from coming into any contact with perfume, household cleaning products, pool or sea water, etc.
To protect your jewellery, store it in its original box in a dry place.